Welcome to the Section for Neuroelectronic Systems
We aim to bridge the gap between the biological system “brain” and technical systems to foster direct and bi-directional exchange between both.
We work on:
- Design and test of novel connectors to and from brain tissue.
- Built and use novel high-performance and real-time data acquisition systems for many channels (and neurons).
- Analyse and utilize huge neuronal data volumes.
- Understand a little more about our target areas by modeling of big realistic neuron networks.
- Come as close as possible to clinically useful applications.